Oct , 2015
Small Generator for RV, Motorhome, Caravan or Camper
Cummins Onan has begun full production of the newly redesigned RV QG 2300 generator sets (Model 2.3HGJBB).
These new models, which replaced the KV and KVD product families, meet EPA Phase III standards for small spark-ignited engines. They have a larger, 217 cc engine that produces more horsepower than the previous models.
In addition, the RV QG 2300 models offer several new features and improvements:
- Advanced on board diagnostics with fault code analysis
- Easier starting in extreme cold and hot operating conditions
- Internalised muffler and patented intake system for reduced noise
- Low-profile exhaust outlet with additional 4″ground clearance
- B+ terminal for easier installation
The 50 Hz models are CE-certified and meet all applicable EU emissions regulations and produce the compact design of the new RV QG 2300 is ideal for Motorhomes, 5th wheelers, caravans and campers.
It can run a high-efficiency 13,500 BTU air conditioner and a 900-watt microwave at the same time (depending on operating conditions).
Length, Width, Height & Weight:
- Length: 560mm
- Width: 415mm
- Height: 325mm
- Weight: 57 kg
For more information visit www.bellandorders.com.au