Marine Generator Set Quiet Diesel TM Series 8 QD Model MDKBW
The Marine Generator Set Quiet Diesel TM Series 8 QD Model MDKBW offers, innovation and superior dependability, which is the signature of Cummins Onan. Quiet Diesel series introduce a host of industry rich features, prominent among them are network communication and self-monitoring. Self-diagnostic, user-friendly features and extensive information on alternator and engine through text display makes it a breeze to work with. Hassle-free working with minimal sound and vibration, makes this generator set an eco-friendly model, which is in compliance with EU standards. For minimizing noise generation sound shields are available and optimized mounting system reduce vibration significantly. This generator set is certified to EPA emission standards.
The maximum power of the engine is 50 HZ SAEJ1939 at 13 kW 2880 rpm. Cummins Onan Marine generator set alternator has a 2-pole revolving field drip-proof construction having encapsulated rectifiers. Voltage regulator comes with digital control integration and the stator is skewed with 2/3 winding of pitch. This allows voltage harmonics and minimizes field heating. Also, it comes with a resin coat for protection from corrosion. Rotor is optimized to work in ambient maximum air temperature of 50 degree Celsius and water raw temperature of 37.8 degree centigrade.
- Engine: Water-cooled diesel, 4-cycle design with 3 cylinders, combustion chamber contains a spherical system and MD Bosch injection fuel pump
- Lube oil capacity: 3 litre (3.2 qt)
- Coolant capacity: 3.1 litre (3.3 qt)
- Max raw water lift: 1.22 m (4 ft)
- Rotor: Dynamically balanced; supported by maintenance-free, pre-lubricated ball bearings
- Stator: Skewed stator with 2/3 pitch windings
- Cooling: Rotor mounted centrifugal blower
- Insulation System: Class H per NEMA MG1-1-1.65 and BS 5000
|50 Hz configuration|
|72.5 dB (A)*|
Weight and Size:
|195 kg (429 lb)||664 mm (26.1 in)||583 mm (22.9 in)||535 mm (21.1 in)|
- Extensive diagnostics
- Easy operations with start-run-stop switch
- Voltage digital regulator with control
- Environmental protection with integral enclosure
- Indicator lights during shutdown
- Electronic governor for frequency isochronous control maintenance
- Freshwater cooling & AC circuit mainline breaker
- DC 12 V electric system
Marine Onan RS 8 QD Model MDKBW
- Rugged dependability, high quality and innovation make Cummins Onan Marine Generators the leader in marine generator design and development, providing performance you rely on.™
- The digital QD (Quiet Diesel) Series models are the first marine generator sets with self?monitoring capability and network communication.
- The optional Cummins Onan Digital Display provides user-friendly self-diagnostic features and text display including extensive engine and alternator information.
- Cummins Onan Marine Generators, with advanced design and development processes, use technology to lower sound and vibration. Our sound shields minimize noise and deliver better sound quality. The optimized mounting system greatly reduces vibration.
|Models||Hertz (HZ)||Rating(kW / kVA)||Fuel||Voltage||Amps||Phase|
- Weight: 195 kg (429 lb)
- Size: Length 664 mm (26.1 in), width 583 mm (22.9 in), height 535 mm (21.1 in)
- Sound: 69 dB(A) full load at 1 m