Cummins Onan Marine Generator Set Quiet Diesel Series 4/5 Q/D Model MDKBH
Cummins Onan Marine Generator Set Quiet Diesel Series 4/5 Q/D Model MDKBH features hi-tech design, self-monitoring capabilities, Digital Display technology facilitates user-friendly diagnostics, which encompasses self-diagnostic features, text display, alternator information, and extensive engine to minimize sound and vibration. The well-optimized mounting system significantly reduces the vibrations. Certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency emission standards, Cummins Onan Marine Generator Set are highly energy-efficient and environment-friendly.
The marine generators from Cummins Onan, powered by QD technology, function on 4-cycle, water-cooled diesel engine with Bosch MD fuel injection pump. Innovative digital electronic control delivers extensive diagnostic capabilities, while unique Shutdown feature with diagnostic indicator highlights high engine coolant temperature, starter overcrank, low oil pressure, high exhaust temperature, over speed/voltage, additional customer input, no raw water flow, and much more. The Start-Run-Stop switch with fuel priming modes and glow plug preheat facilitates easy and quick starting.
Cummins Onan marine generators also come with freshwater cooling system with expansion tank, coolant recovery system, and heat exchanger. Other standard features of Cummins Onan Marine Generator Set Quiet Diesel Series 4/5 Q/D Model MDKBH include engine starter with automatic start disconnect, oil drain and hose extension, AC mainline circuit breaker, water-cooled exhaust mixing elbow, full flow lube oil filter, air intake silencer, plug-in watertight connector for optional remote control, and cutting-edge enclosure to provide environmental protection against noise, vibration, moving parts, and salt water.
- Engine: 4-cycle, water-cooled diesel with Bosch MD fuel injection pump, spherical combustion chamber, and 2 cylinders
- Lube oil capacity: 2.1 liter (2.2 qt)
- Coolant capacity: 2.1 liter (2.2 qt)
- Max raw water lift: 1.22 m (4 ft)
- Rotor: Dynamically balanced; supported by pre-lubricated and maintenance-free ball bearings.
- Stator: Skewed stator with 2/3 pitch windings to reduce field heating and voltage harmonics, corrosion protection offered with resin-coating.
- Cooling: Rotor mounted centrifugal blower
- Insulation system: Class H per NEMA MG1-1-1.65 and BS 5000
|50 Hz configuration||60 Hz configuration|
|68 dB (A)*||71 dB (A)*|
Weight and Size:
|166 kg (365 lb)||662 mm (26.1 in)||511 mm (20.1 in)||524 mm (20.6 in)|
- Advanced digital electronic control with extensive diagnostic ability
- Water cooled exhaust mixing elbow
- Freshwater cooling system with heat exchanger and coolant recovery system
- Mounting systems with unique vibration isolators
- USCG regulation 33CRF183 compliant. Permitted to work in a gasoline fuel environment
- Front panel oil fill and level check
- Digital voltage regulator control, with 12 V DC electric system and DC protective circuit breakers,
- Start-Run-Stop switch
- Shutdown with diagnostic indicator
Marine generator set Quiet Diesel™ Series 5 QD Model MDKBH
The Cummins Onan brand is leading the way by offering the most innovative marine generator sets available, making boating simpler. Cummins Onan digital series generator sets, which include Quiet Diesel – QD™ models, give you smart power with user-friendly diagnostic information. Our self-monitoring system and flexible network communications bring you a new level of information for worry-free boating…simply smart.
|Models||Hertz (HZ)||Rating(kW / kVA)||Fuel||Voltage||Amps||Phase|
- Weight: 166 kg (365 lb)
- Size: Length 662 mm (26.1 in), width 511 mm (20.1 in), height 524 mm (20.6 in)
- Sound: 71 dB(A) full load at 1 m