22.5 MDKBT Diesel Marine Cummins Onan
Yet another innovation from Cummins Onan, 22.5 MDKBT Diesel Marine Generator features excellent quality, rugged dependability, and refined design. It is certified to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency emission standards, ensuring reliability and environment-friendliness. Cutting-edge 4-cycle water cooled diesel engine powers the generator, with water cooled exhaust mixing elbow, gear-driven raw water pump, and isochronous frequency control features.
The marine generator is meticulously designed on Quiet Diesel technology, minimizing sound and vibration. It is available with or without sound shields that not only reduce noise, but also delivers improved sound quality. Optional Digital Display provides robust diagnostics, with engine and alternator information, text display, and self-diagnostic features. The solid circuit board and voltage regulator is encapsulated to protect against corrosion. All parts are tested and validated as per standard compliance.
- Engine: 4-cycle, water-cooled diesel with Denso ND-PFR4M mini fuel injection pump, spherical three vortex combustion chamber, and 4 cylinders
- Lube oil capacity: 11.4 liter (11 qt)
- Coolant capacity: 13.7 liter (14.5 qt)
- Max raw water lift: 1.22 m (4 ft)
- Alternator Design:Revolving field, brushless, 4-pole alternator, coupled to the engine permanently
- Rotor: Dynamically balanced; direct coupled to the engine with the aid of flexible drive discs
- Stator: Skewed stator and 2/3 pitch windings reduce voltage harmonics and field heating
- Cooling: Direct drive centrifugal blower
- Insulation System: Class H per NEMA MG1-1-1.65 and BS 5000
|50 Hz configuration||60 Hz configuration|
|67 dB (A)*||68 dB (A)*|
Weight and Size:
|601 kg (1325 lb)||1358 mm (53.5 in)||622 mm (24.5 in)||761 mm (30.0 in)|
Marine Onan RS 22.5/27.5 QD Model MDKBT
- Rugged dependability, high quality and innovation make Cummins Onan Marine Generators the leader in marine generator design and development, providing performance you rely on.™
- The digital QD (Quiet Diesel) Series models are the first marine generator sets with self-monitoring capability and network communication.
- The optional Cummins Onan Digital Display provides user-friendly diagnostics including extensive engine and alternator information, self-diagnostic features and text display.
- The Cummins Onan Marine Generators with advanced design and development processes use technology to lower sound and vibration. Our sound shields minimize noise and deliver better sound quality. The optimized mounting system greatly reduces vibration.
|Models||Hertz (HZ)||Rating(kW / kVA)||Fuel||Voltage||Amps||Phase|
- Weight: 601 kg (1325 lb)
- Size: Length 1358 mm (53.5 in), width 622 mm (24.5 in), height 761 mm (30.0 in)
- Sound: 68 dB(A) at 1 m, full load with Cummins Onan sound shield