Marine Generator Set Quiet Diesel Series 19/23 QD Model MDKBV
Digital Quiet Diesel (QD) models introduce marine generators with network communication and self-monitoring features for the very first time. The presence of a digital display allows user-friendly diagnostics, such as, an extensive alternator and engine information, text display, and self-diagnostics. Use of advanced technological inputs ensures minimal vibration and noise when working. These machines comply with EPA standards for emission.
Cummins Onan Marine generator set alternator has a brushless 4-pole design permanently aligned with rigid coupling to the engine. The voltage regulator is encapsulated within circuit board for protection from corrosion. Cooling is done with centrifugal direct drive blower. Marine generator sets are capable to work in ambient maximum air temperature of 50 degree Celsius and water raw temperature of 37.8 degree centigrade. Besides, it also offers isochronous frequency regulation. The combustion chamber of the engine contains combustion, three-vortex, spherical system and PFR-M Bosch Mini injection fuel pump. Lube oil and coolant capacities both are 7.6 L with starting system requirements of 12V battery and remote 3-wire.
Marine generator set Quiet Diesel TM Series 19/23 QD Model MDKBV comes with limited FIVE-year warranty and a host of accessories that allow its optimal functioning. Every Cummins Onan Marine generator undergoes rigorous testing for maintaining high standards of quality.
- Engine: Water-cooled diesel, 4-cycle design with 4 cylinders, combustion chamber contains three-vortex, spherical system and PFR-M Bosch Mini injection fuel pump
- Lube oil capacity: 7.6 liter (8 qt)
- Coolant capacity: 7.6 liter (8 qt)
- Max raw water lift: 1.22 m (4 ft)
- Rotor: Dynamically balanced; supported by maintenance-free, pre-lubricated ball bearings
- Stator: Skewed stator with 2/3 pitch windings
- Cooling: Centrifugal direct drive blower
- Insulation System: Class H per NEMA MG1-1-1.65 and BS 5000
|50 Hz configuration||60 Hz configuration|
|64 dB (A)*||67 dB (A)*|
Weight and Size:
|422 kg (930 lb)||1127 mm (44.44 in)||602 mm (23.7 in)||698 mm (27.5 in)|
|395 kg (870 lb)||1127 mm (44.44 in)||602 mm (23.7 in)||672 mm (26.5 in)|
- Extensive diagnostics
- Indicator lights during shutdown
- Easy operations with start-run-stop switch
- Electronic governor for frequency isochronous control maintenance
- Switch-ability between 50-60 HZ iwth
- Voltage digital regulator with control
- Freshwater cooling & AC circuit mainline breaker
Marine Onan RS 19/23 QD Model MDKBV
- Rugged dependability, high quality and innovation make Cummins Onan Marine Generators the leader in marine generator design and development, providing performance you rely on.™
- The digital QD (Quiet Diesel) Series models are the first marine generator sets with self-monitoring capability and network communication.
- The optional Cummins Onan Digital Display provides user-friendly diagnostics including extensive engine and alternator information, self-diagnostic features and text display.
- The Cummins Onan Marine Generators with advanced design and development processes use technology to lower sound and vibration. Our sound shields minimize noise and deliver better sound quality. The optimized mounting system greatly reduces vibration.
|Models||Hertz (HZ)||Rating(kW / kVA)||Fuel||Voltage||Amps||Phase|
- Weight: 422 kg (930 lb)
- Size: Length 1127 mm (44.4 in), width 602 mm (23.7 in), height 698 mm (27.5 in)
- Sound: 67 dB(A) at 1 m, full load with Cummins Onan sound shield