Cummins Onan Marine Generator Set Quiet Diesel Series 6/7.5 QD Model MDKBJ
Pioneering the field of marine generators, Cummins Onan 6/7.5 QD Model MDKBJ features revolutionary innovation, superb quality, and dependability. This one-of-a-kind Quiet Diesel Model comes with advanced features, such as, network communication and self-monitoring capability, with high-tech technology to minimise noise and vibration. The marine generator is built with sound shields that reduces noise and renders enhanced sound quality. On the other hand, the mounting system is optimised to dramatically reduce vibration.
6/7.5 QD Model Marine Generator is powered by 4-cycle, water-cooled diesel engine with 3 cylinders. The engine features Bosch MD fuel injection pump and spherical combustion chamber for superior performance. Typical fuel consumption for 6.0 MDKBJ-50 Hz is 2.28 (0.6) at full load, while it is 2.93 (0.7) for 7.5 MDKBJ-60 Hz. The Cummins Onan alternator features revolving field design, encompassing 2-pole drip-roof construction with encapsulated rectifiers. The voltage regulator is powered by digital control that provides user-friendly text display and self-diagnostic features, including alternator and engine information.
- Engine: 4-cycle, water-cooled diesel with Bosch MD fuel injection pump, spherical combustion chamber, and 3 cylinders
- Lube oil capacity: 3 liter (3.2 qt)
- Coolant capacity: 3.1 liter (3.3 qt)
- Max raw water lift: 1.22 m (4 ft)
- Rotor: Dynamically balanced; supported by maintenance-free, pre-lubricated ball bearings
- Stator: Skewed stator with 2/3 pitch windings
- Cooling: Rotor mounted centrifugal blower
- Insulation system: Class H per NEMA MG1-1-1.65 and BS 5000
|50 Hz configuration||60 Hz configuration|
|69 dB (A)*||71 dB (A)*|
Weight and size:
|195 kg (429 lb)||664 mm (26.1 in)||583 mm (22.9 in)||535 mm (21.1 in)|
- Digital electronic control
- Water cooled exhaust mixing elbow
- Mounting systems with unique vibration isolators
- Front panel oil fill and level check
- Start-Run-Stop switch
- Shutdown with diagnostic indicator
- Single phase AC alternator with single or dual voltages
Features and benefits
- Rugged dependability, high quality and innovation make Cummins Onan Marine Generators the leader in marine generator design and development, providing Performance you rely on.™
- The digital QD (Quiet Diesel) Series models are the first marine generator sets with self-monitoring
capability and network communication.
- The optional Cummins Onan Digital Display provides user-friendly self-diagnostic features and text display including extensive engine and alternator information.
- Cummins Onan Marine Generators, with advanced design and development processes, use technology to lower
sound and vibration. Our sound shields minimize noise and deliver better sound quality. The optimized mounting
system greatly reduces vibration.
- Certified to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emission standards.
- Cummins Onan Marine Generators have the largest worldwide certified distributor/dealer support network in the industry with more than 70 years of marine experience.
Download full spec sheets below.