27.03 MDKBU 3 Phase Diesel Marine Cummins Onan
Cutting-edge quality, innovation, and dependability make 27.0 MDKBU 3Phase Diesel Marine Generator from Cummins Onan the leader you can rely on. The one-of-a-kind digital Quiet Diesel Series model comes with advance network communication and self-monitoring capabilities, rendering superior performance and reliability. The generator has been specially designed with the aid of latest technology to minimise sound and vibration dramatically. While superior sound shields reduce noise and deliver exceptional sound quality, well-optimized mounting system, on the other hand, minimizes vibration remarkably.
Cummins Onan 27.0 MDKBU 3Phase Diesel Marine Generator is powered by 4-cycle, water cooled diesel engine with 4 cylinders and full load fuel consumption capacity of 9.1 (2.4). The 4-pole brushless alternator is coupled to the engine rigidly and permanently. On the other hand, 2/3 pitch windings and skewed stator minimizes voltage harmonics and field heating, protecting the generator from corrosion. The generator has been tested for durability at maximum environment air temperature of 50degree Celsius.
- Engine: 4-cycle, water-cooled diesel with Denso ND-PFR4M mini fuel injection pump, spherical combustion chamber, and 4 cylinders
- Lube oil capacity: 11.4 liter (11 qt)
- Coolant capacity: 13.7 liter (14.5 qt)
- Max raw water lift: 1.22 m (4 ft)
- Rotor: Dynamically balanced; supported by maintenance-free, pre-lubricated ball bearings
- Stator: Skewed stator with 2/3 pitch windings
- Cooling: Direct drive centrifugal blower
- Insulation System: Class H per NEMA MG1-1-1.65 and BS 5000
|50 Hz configuration||60 Hz configuration|
|67 dB (A)*||68 dB (A)*|
Weight and Size:
|626 kg (1380 lb)||1358 mm (53.5 in)||622 mm (24.5 in)||761 mm (30.0 in)|
Marine Onan RS 27/32 QD Model MDKBU
- Cummins Onan Marine Generators the leader in marine generator design and development, providing performance you rely on.™
- The digital QD (Quiet Diesel) Series models are the first marine generator sets with self-monitoring capability and network communication.
- The optional Cummins Onan Digital Display provides user-friendly diagnostics including extensive engine and alternator information, self-diagnostic features and text display.
- The Cummins Onan Marine Generators with advanced design and development processes use technology to lower sound and vibration. Our sound shields minimize noise and deliver better sound quality. The optimized mounting system greatly reduces vibration.
|Models||Hertz (HZ)||Rating(kW / kVA)||Fuel||Voltage||Amps||Phase|
- Weight: 626 kg (1380 lb)
- Size: Length 1358 mm (53.5 in), width 622 mm (24.5 in), height 761 mm (30.0 in)
- Sound: 68 dB(A) at 1 m, full load with Cummins Onan sound shield