Aug , 2015
How Reliable is Your Food Truck Generator?
We don’t use a fry pan to cook a roast so why use a camping style generator instead of a dedicated confined space generator ‑ The Bell & Orders quiet Onan Generator!
The Bell & Orders Quiet Onan is still the leading generator worldwide for confined space mobile applications.
The reasons for this are many:
- Onan generators are designed and manufactured at the factory to be permanently installed into most mobile applications;
- Ease of installation;
- Remote control stop start panel with built in self-diagnostics;
- Ease of serviceability;
- Fuel can be supplied from the vehicle’s fuel tank; and
- It’s the only generator legally allowed to be running whilst the vehicle is in motion
These are all major benefits over any other generator on the market as it prevents
- The units being stolen or tampered with
- Overfilling the fuel all over the generator and causing possible damage or injury
- Opening doors to allow other camping style generators enough airflow to survive
- Lifting the generator in and out
- Downtime waiting for appliances to get to the correct temperatures before cooking
- The need to start cooking or serving as soon as you pull up
The Bell & Orders Quiet Onan can be retrofitted into your vehicle if required or be designed to be fitted perfectly before the truck is built by any good food truck builder.
The generator is the heart of any food truck business.
So, allow a little short term pain for a lot of long term gain and install the correct generator for the job.
The Bell and Orders Quiet Onan keeps proving itself to outperform and outlast any other generator used in confined space mobile applications.