Cummins Onan has begun full production of the newly redesigned RV QG 2300 generator sets (Model 2.3HGJBB).
These new models, which replaced the KV and KVD product families, meet EPA Phase III standards for small spark-ignited engines. They have a larger, 217 cc engine that produces more horsepower than the previous models.
In addition, the RV QG 2300 models offer several new features and improvements:
- Advanced on board diagnostics with fault code analysis
- Easier starting in extreme cold and hot operating conditions
- Internalised muffler and patented intake system for reduced noise
- Low-profile exhaust outlet with additional 4″ground clearance
- B+ terminal for easier installation
The 50 Hz models are CE-certified and meet all applicable EU emissions regulations and produce the compact design of the new RV QG 2300 is ideal for Motorhomes, 5th wheelers, caravans and campers.
It can run a high-efficiency 13,500 BTU air conditioner and a 900-watt microwave at the same time (depending on operating conditions).
Length, Width, Height & Weight:
- Length: 560mm
- Width: 415mm
- Height: 325mm
- Weight: 57 kg
For more information visit www.bellandorders.com.au
There are three types of generators that are used in mobile applications:
- Portable generators;
- Industrial land based generators; and
- Cummins Onan confined space generators
Cummins Onan generators are specifically designed to operate in a compartment in a vehicle that has space limitations and air flow restrictions whilst remaining extremely quiet and with the ability to operate whilst the vehicle is in transit.
The most common failure of other brands of generators used in mobile applications is due to poor airflow circulation causing overheating and ultimately generator shutdown or component failure.
It simply gets down to using the correct generator for the application to get maximum generator performance.
That’s why Cummins Onan generators remain the preferred choice for mobile applications as years and years of research and development have ensured they operate in the most challenging of installations.
Cummins Onan’s unique air intake and air discharge design makes installation into vehicle compartments easy with additional extraction fans rarely required.
For all mobile generator applications call Bell&Orders on 03 94509111
The most demanded Cummins Onan diesel generator for commercial mobile applications is the 5.0HDKBB model.
Its compact design and ability to operate in the tightest mobile applications make it the preferred choice in the mobile food and coffee industry particularly but also in a multitude of other mobile applications.
4.8kW Output (21 Amps) 1 phase
Digital voltage regulation – Ideal for powering sensitive equipment
Features and Benefits include:
- Lower noise, vibration, harshness (NVH)
- Up to 15 dB(A) quieter than conventional diesel generator sets
- Enclosed muffler for added quietness, easy installation
- Automatic glow plug eliminates preheat time uncertainty
- Self-diagnostic capability simplifies troubleshooting
- Convenient, top-mounted switches and coolant level check/fills
- Complete, integrated package for easy, low-cost installation
- Service and maintenance points accessible through easy latch side service door Weight, Size and Sound Level
Weight, Size & Sound Level:
- Weight: 181 kg
- Size: Length 876.0 mm, width 581.2 mm, height 514.7 mm
- Sound: 68 dB(A) at 3 m, before installation @ ½ load
If you require more information visit www.bellandorders.com.au
Victorian based mobile Cummins Onan authorised Service Dealer Exactatune (Trading as ExactaGen) has been getting high praise from his customers who have been enjoying his “Don’t come to me, I’ll come to you” attitude.
Whilst business owner Alan McDonald does have a workshop, the majority of his business is out on the road saving Customers time and therefore money by undertaking service and repair work at a time and place convenient to them.
ExactaGen has moved to a larger premises at 6 Apex Crt Thomastown. This will enhance ExactaGen’s ability to provide first class service to the Cummins Onan product and their loyal customers.
Alan’s details can be found at www.bell&orders.com.au
For mobile applications that require maximum power and silent operation, the Cummins Onan 8.0HDKCC diesel generator is ideal.
Its compact design make it the preferred choice in the many mobile applications such as food & beverage vans, TV broadcast vans, mobile sales vans, vehicle transporters, mining research vehicles and transportable temporary accommodation applications to name just a few.
8kW Output (35 Amps) 1 phase
Digital voltage regulation – ideal for powering sensitive equipment
Features and benefits include:
- Computer controlled constant speed operation
- Unique sound controlled housing encloses cooling system and muffler – simplifies installation
- Tree-point, fully focalised internal mounting system reduces vibration
- Self-diagnostic capabilities simplify troubleshooting
- Service and maintenance points accessible through easy-latch side service door
- Convenient, top mounted switches and coolant level check/fills
- Automatic glow plug eliminates preheat time uncertainty
Weight, size and sound level:
- Weight: 361 kg, wet
- Size: Length: 1053.6 mm, width 621.1mm, height 688.6 mm
- 67 dB(A) a 3 m, before installed
For more information please visit www.bellandorders.com.au
When it comes to maintenance, don’t settle for aftermarket “will-fit” parts. Genuine Cummins Onan Green Label RV oil filters, for example, have valves that allow oil to bypass the oil filter during cold starts, or if the filter becomes plugged.
The same kind of engineering quality goes into our Green Label air filters, spark plugs and other consumable parts. Bottom line, all these products deliver the performance you rely on from Cummins Onan. On the other hand, if you prefer to just relax and let the pros perform the work, simply make bell and orders point in the right direction.
Victorian based mobile Cummins Onan authorised Service Dealer Exactatune (Trading as ExactaGen) has been getting high praise from his customers who have been enjoying his “Don’t come to me, I’ll come to you” attitude. Whilst business owner Alan McDonald does have a workshop, the majority of his business is out on the road saving, Customers time and therefore money by undertaking service and repair work at a time and place convenient to them. ExactaGen has moved to a larger premises at 6 Apex Crt Thomastown. This will enhance the ability to provide first class service to the Cummins Onan product and their loyal customers.